Are you searching for best earphones under 1000 Rs in India, you come to the right place, I researched and compiled a list of 10 best earphones under the price range of 1000 Rs in 2019.
Sometimes we need someone’s opinion or recommendation before purchasing a product as we don’t want to waste our hard-earned money on some crap product.
I did a lot of research on eCommerce websites and read people’s reviews before present you this list.
I update this list every possible month so my visitors always get the right product recommendation.
You can also read our list of Best earphones under 500 Rs.
10 Best Earphones under 1000Rs in India
- JBL Tune 205 Pure Bass Metal Earbud with Mic.
- 1MORE Piston Fit Earphone with Mic.
- Mi Earphones with Dynamic bass.
- Skullcandy S2IKDY-L094 Ink’d in-Earphone with Mic.
- Sony MDR-EX150AP In-Ear Headphones with Mic.
- JBL C200SI in-Ear Headphones with Mic.
- Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone.
- Philips Headphones with Mic SHE4205BK/00.
- boAt Nirvanaa Uno in-Ear Earphones with Mic.
- Skullcandy S2DUYK-441 Jib with Mic.
1. JBL Tune 205 Pure Bass Metal Earbud with Mic.
When it comes to sound quality JBL never disappoint us, the quality of the JBL products are real goods at a low price range comparing to other brands.
- JBL Pure Bass sound for an enhanced music experience for a balanced Bass lover.
- Tangled free flat cable for saving our precious time.
- The designed of the earphone is constructed in a way that it will comfortably fit in the ear for long listening hours.
- Premium metallic finish giving the premium look to the product.
- A single button remote for changing music and receiving voice calls.
- Bass quality should be improved further overall the product is worth buying.
2. 1MORE Piston Fit Earphone with Mic.
- The unique angled tip design helps to fits in the ear comfortably for the long hour.
- Dual-layer drivers for enhanced response time and perfect sound quality.
- Good noise isolation, great for noisy environments.
- Silicon earbuds for perfect grip and comfort.
- Balanced sound quality for the fully satisfying listening experience.
- The quality of the mic is not satisfying.
3. Mi Earphones with Dynamic bass.
Mi is a new Brand in the Earphones market after a huge success in the Indian smartphone industry, After launching the Mi earphones there earphones are in the category of most selling products on the eCommerce websites.
- Dynamic Bass sound
- HD sound quality, The metallic chamber produces a high-quality sound.
- Durability, Excellent Build quality to ensure your product lasts longer.
- Kevlar fiber cable protects the cable and increases the lifespan.
- Lightweight, Simple and Good design.
- Excellent Noise isolation enhanced your listening experience even in chaotic places.
4. Skullcandy S2IKDY-L094 Ink’d in-Earphone with Mic.
- Enormous and unquestionable sound quality with loud and clear.
- Unique, Beautiful and eyecatching design.
- Value for money product.
- Amazing build quality.
- Balanced Bass and treble.
- Durable cable quality.
5. Sony MDR-EX150AP In-Ear Headphones with Mic.
Sony is a brand known for its Sound Quality, It is one of the old brands that we can trust. They had some very popular quality products like sony Ericsson and other music systems.
- Good Noise Cancellation
- Superb Bass Quality with no extra treble.
- Lightweight and comfortable earbud fit even with enjoying music for a long time.
- Rich in design.
- Frequency range from 5Hz to 24Hz helps you give the crisp and detailed sound for every song you play.
- The quality of the wire should have improved.
6. JBL C200SI in-Ear Headphones with Mic.
Another good earphone under the price range of 1000 Rs. from JBL
- Clear audio output with balanced treble and bass.
- Lightweight and comfortable, the silicon earbuds come with 3 sizes to ensure the perfect fitting and comfort for a longer duration.
- It is compatible with the google voice assistant.
- Premium metallic finish gives this earphone a decent look.
- Average Bass quality.
7. Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone.
Sennheiser is one of the top brands that have higher selling audio products in India, and Sennheiser CX180 Street II is just that.
- Truely powerful Bass for a hardcore Bass lover or game lover.
- Comfortable fitting with good design.
- Good Noise cancellation.
- Balanced sound quality no extra treble.
- No mic.
- No in-line button for receiving calls.
8. Philips Headphones with Mic SHE4205BK/00.
- Good slim and lightweight design with a metallic finish giving a premium look.
- Clear sound and rich Bass quality produced by 12.5mm drivers.
- Noise cancellation.
- Good overall sound quality.
- Average build quality.
9. boAt Nirvanaa Uno in-Ear Earphones with Mic.
the boAt is an Indian based company started in 2014, but their products are manufacturing in China and then imported to India for selling, the quality of their earphones are good.
- Specially designed for hardcore music lovers.
- Perfectly balanced melodious music experience.
- Good cable quality.
- Unique and stylish design that fits comfortably in the ear.
- lack of Bass quality.
10. Skullcandy S2DUYK-441 Jib with Mic.
- Good Bass quality at this price range.
- Great noise isolation help to block outer noise and give good overall sound quality.
- Cozy earbuds for comfortable fitting in the ear.
- Mic and in-line buttons are present.
- The wire is not tangled free.
- Build quality should be improved.
Friends this is the list of best earphones under 1000 Rs, I hope your doughts are now clear about which earphone you should choose.
If you still confuse you can ask me in the comment down below so I can help you to get you the best earphones in this price range.
If you think I forget to mention any earphones that should be on this list, you are free to give me the suggestions in the comment.
In the list of Best earphones under 1000 Rs, the earphone which I recommend to you is the 1st earphone that is JBL Tune 205 Pure Bass Metal Earbud with Mic. it is overall a good product and worth buying.